You may not be able to match their current salary, but an offer of shares in your company will be enough to attract the best talent.
The strongest incentive for your best employees to stay motivated and stick around.
- Grant Notice : The grant of the option to purchase the shares
- Options Agreement : The agreement for the option to purchase the shares
- Options Plan : Creation of the master document for the ESOP
- Business Valuation : A merchant banker will value your business
- Allotment & Documentation : We will bring all your secretarial records up to date
Advantages of ESOP
The better your business performs, the better your most talented employees will get paid. There’s no better way to motivate them.
The employees to whom shares have been allocated are almost certain to complete the two to three years you have defined as vesting period.