The Company Compliance means managing Company’s object, policies and procedures designed to prevent non-adherence of the rules, regulations set by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and other related bodies and detect violations of applicable law, regulations, rules and ethical standards by companies.
Why should I go for Company Compliance Contract?
The Company Compliance Contract will help the company to maintain all the records related to company law matters. This Company Compliance Contract works for a year.
1. Annual filing compliances of forms like MGT 7, AOC 4 (Old : 23AC, 23ACA, 20B)
2. Drafting of minutes of the meetings.
3. Drafting of Resolution.
4. Drafting of the minutes EGM and AGM.
5. Preparing Statutory Registers
6. Filing of forms like:
– MGT-14- Resolutions for the meeting requiring special resolutions,
– ADT-1 – Appointment of Auditors,
– ADT-3 – Resignation of the Auditors,
– DIR-12 – Appointment /Resignation,
– INC 22- Shifting of the registered office of the company,
– PAS-3-Return of allotment,
– CHG- Creation, Modification and Satisfaction of Charges (if the filing is done within 300 days)
7. Compliance related to inspection of Documents.